Christian Scholarship Fund of Arizona has three types of scholarship opportunities available:
1. Traditional tax credit scholarship – If your school of choice is a qualifying school and is one that CSFA partners with, you can apply for a traditional scholarship. All scholarship decisions are made by CSFA and must be used for tuition expenses only. There is no set amount for the scholarship, so you should expect to pay a portion of the tuition.
2. Switcher credit – The switcher credit, which became law in 2012, has a number of qualifying factors. Find out more about the switcher credit in the application packet.
3. Corporate Credit - Qualifying factors please contact our office.
Below is a list of the schools that we currently partner with. If your school is not listed here, please contact us.
To begin the application process, download the necessary forms. See below.
Here is a partial list of our supported schools. Click on a name to visit the school's homepage:
- Casas Christian School
- Calvary Chapel Christian School
- Desert Christian High School
- Faith Christian Academy
- Faith Community Academy
- Family Life Academy
- First Southern Christian School
- Grace Christian Academy
- Pusch Ridge Christian Academy
- St. Andrews Presbyterian
- St. Mark's Early Childhood Center
- Veritas Academy of Tucson
Thank you, CSFA!
“As the mother of a special needs child, it is sometimes a frustrating struggle to know what’s best for your child and without the proper funds it is an impossible task to secure what’s best. With the help of Christian Scholarship Fund of Arizona, I was able to place Inez in a private Christian school where her special needs are not just met but far exceeded. CSFA has made it possible for Inez to flourish academically, emotionally and spiritually. They have made her school experience a blessing to me.”
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Christian Scholarship Fund of Arizona. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to the student’s race, color, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. Admission decisions are the exclusive responsibility of the school. At least 90% of all funds received will be used for scholarships. Donations are pursuant to A.R.S. Section 43-1089. A school tuition organization cannot award, restrict or reserve scholarships solely based on donor’s recommendations. A taxpayer may not claim a tax credit if the taxpayer agrees to swap donations with another taxpayer to benefit either taxpayer’s own dependent.